Can a business be based entirely online? 30 Delivery successfully answered this question when they choose to base their web store on Magento - a revolutionary eCommerce platform.
All content (products & pages) is manageable through a comprehensive CMS, and, with the innovative one-page checkout process the client can have his order on the way within seconds.
A custom module was developed as a way to alert customers that they could only deliver products during certain times. Also, a Firstdata Payment Gateway module was crafted specifically for this project.
- Fully functional Magento powered web store
- Products, categories and pages manageable via the CMS
- One-page checkout process
- Customers can choose to register for even faster future order processing
- Custom delivery intervals module
- Custom payment gateway development (Firstdata)
Sean Marshall's passion for photography makes him a perfectionist. Extreme care was needed during the development of his virtual gallery and print shop.
The site matches the design to pixel precision and allows lovers of fine art to browse Sean's galleries in a unique fashion and buy his prints in various sizes.
- Pixel precision hand-coded design
- Filmstrip and Grid based view of photo galleries
- Wordpress eCommerce integration
- Product details pop-up with AJAX shopping cart
- Authorize.net payment gateway integration
Casasolara.com is a local business specializing in eco-friendly solar panel technology. The front-end features a slight variation of the Wordpress default theme.
The over-simplified design is balanced out by the website functionality: a fully operational eCommerce solution based on the Wordpress Shopp plug-in.
The checkout process was customized to allow the entering of business credentials specific to Romanian commerce practices.
- Wordpress powered CMS
- Wordpress & Shopp based eCommerce solution
- Custom checkout fields and process
- Intelligent category side menu
Box-o-Box helps parents throughout the US support their student kids. The site went through a major face-lift in 2008.
The main requirement was to keep their custom built eCommerce system. I coded their new design, integrated it into their old system and programmed additional features.
- PSD to HTML conversion of a difficult design
- Custom built eCommerce system
- Integrated Authorize.net Payment Gateway
- AJAXed Zip code verification